I have a lot of hair...can't deny it. I wish I could say its the best thing ever...but I cant quite say that whole heartedly. It has its positives and negatives. Yes, I am truly blessed to have a full head of hair, but the care behind it?? No, thank you. I literally go through product like there is no tomorrow, the front and top layer is straight and the back is curly, and it takes forever to blow dry and curl. So 9 times out of 10 - you will see me in a top knot which is more like a fat ballerina bun because of my thick locks. But thank you, baby Jesus that top knots are "in style". Otherwise, ya'll would just have to see me out of style. ANYWAY, lets get to it....my favorite hair products!
1. Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner | This is my all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo is very concentrated so you need to water it down a bit, but it lasts forever! Buy it here.
2. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In plus Keratin | Holy magic spray. My hair gets super tangly and I have the most sensitive head, ever. This rids my hair of all knots and conditions it as well. Buy it here.
3. Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer with Heat Protection | Anything to help my hour long blow dry move along faster...Buy it here.
4. Moroccanoil Root Boost | Yes, please. My hair is so heavy, so I put this product in my roots when my hair is wet, use a round brush at my roots and BOOM...Instant Volume. Buy it here.
5. Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong | I love this hairspray for when I am curling my hair. #1 it smells AMAZING. #2 it is such a great hold and you cant feel any product in your hair. Great hold but super light feel! Buy it here.
6. Redken Control Addict 28 Hairspray | Love this hairspray for my roots when I am back combing to add a little extra boost and hold. Gotta love my volume! Buy it here.
7. Pillow Proof 2 Day Dry Shampoo | Because my hair takes forever to do...I rarely do it. So in comes this wonderful dry shampoo. Not one day but two day extender. Ill take it! Buy it here.