39+ Weeks and Waiting for Baby!
We are 5 days from our due date. Still hanging out and not quite feeling "done" yet. But definitely getting into the uncomfortable phase. Gravity starts to take its toll by about 5 or 6pm. Partly because I have no torso so the belly just sticks straight out but partly because my activity level has not really decreased either. Having 3 other kids is busy. And I thought I would have some work/life "to-do's" complete by now, but I am finding myself still running around trying to get things finalized before baby comes.
We had a good couple weeks doing a staycation at the Westin Kierland (Full post will be over on West Valley Moms Blog tomorrow night) and then my husband and I got to take a little Babymoon up north. I cant wait to share more details!
But for now, we are just hangin out and trying not to think about an actual "due date" as the baby knows best and I totally trust my body. Staying positive is so important especially at the stage of the game!
I was asked what my playlist looked like for birth so I will link it below. We do a mix of guided hypnobirthing and some worship music. This playlist below is my ultimate favorite and instantly relaxes me. I actually LOVE the HypnoBirthing Australia:Surge of the Sea tracks. Its a little creepy how the first 20 seconds or so just puts me out. I fall asleep and relax instantly. It's awesome.
- A little Longer - Jenn Johnson + Bethel Music
- It is Well LIVE at Air1 - Bethel Music
- You make Me Brave LIVE at Air1- Bethel Music
- We Step Into Freedom - Jenn Johnson + Bethel Music
- Come To Me - Jenn Johnson + Bethel Music
- We Dance - Steffany Frizzel Gretzinger + Bethel Music
- Wonder - Bethel Music
- Shepherd - Amanda Cook + Bethel Music
- Anchor - Leah Valenzuela + Bethel Music
- Joy of the Lord - Jenn Johnson + Bethel Music