How to do a Top Knot
Hey guys! I have had so many requests for me to do tutorials on how I do my Top Knot, Every Day curls etc. Because I am so awkward in front of the camera (Seriously, ask anyone who has taken my photos - Especially Kristin with Fiore Photography), I decided against videos for now. But today, We brought to you a picture tutorial on how I do my Top Knot! It takes me about 2 minutes to do this style, so generally thats why my hair is like that every day! It might not work as well with shorter hair, but send me pics of you guys giving it a go! Enjoy!
1. Put your hair in a high pony tail.
2. Loosen up the pony tail slightly so it isn't too slicked back.
3. Grab your hair and wrap it around the base of the pony tail.
4. Take a second hair tie and wrap it around the base of the bun.
5. Adjust the bun to the desired shape and pin in any loose hairs.
6. Spray with some hairspray and you are good to go!