Little Miss Amy started her class by saying she had no idea how to apply make up, but I definitely beg to differ. She applied these products like a PRO! Look at the difference!
Here is what we used!
- Foundation - MAC Studio Sculpt - NC25
- Concealer - MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NC 20
- Contour - MAC Matte Bronzer
- Blush - MAC Warm Soul
- Eye Lid Primer - MAC - Painterly Paint Pot
- Shadows - Nude shimmer for all over the lid. Mid brown for crease and then a darker color for crease. (Sumptuous Olive)
- Brows - MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof brow set - Quiet Brunette
- Eye Liner - Loreal Gel Liner - Espresso
- Face Powder/Setting Powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Lipgloss or lipstick of your choice MAC - Modesty or Faux, LipGloss - Nymphette
And for brushes, I directed her to this post, here. Gotta love Sigma! Make sure to book your class ASAP. Spots are filling up for the next few weeks and then the price goes back up! Book your class below!
Enjoy and Happy Monday!