Perfectly Imperfect | Dark Chocolate Bites
The Kids & I, made these little treats for a few Dad's and Grandpa's that we wanted to celebrate. My kids and I love baking and creating tasty treats and sharing them. It's a great inexpensive gift option and it shows you put time and effort into the person you are gifting it to. And honestly, you can pretty much bake or cook anything, wrap it up cute and bless someone with it. Trust me, not many people will turn down a good treat.
This particular treat we made is actually a semi - healthy one and took only a few minutes to whip up.
- We started by melting some dark chocolate from Cerettas in glass bowl over boiling water in a pan (or a double broiler).
- We let the chocolate cool, slightly before putting it into a piping bag.
- Pipe the chocolate into small dollops onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Once you have your cookie sheet full of chocolate dollops, start adding your favorite nuts and dried fruit to your chocolate.
- Let cool in the fridge. (Or Freezer if you live in Phoenix).
- Take out, package up in a treat bag or treat box!
And in just a short amount of time, you have a tasty gift for someone special! :) Hope you enjoy!!