Sigma Labor Day Sale!
Hey everyone - Just letting you know Sigma (my fav brush company) is having a great Labor Day sale this weekend from the 29th to the 1st of september! By using the code "ENDOFSUMMER" you get 20% off your order!! Order HERE now! I listed a few of my favorite brushes!
1. Sigma F80 | Flat Kabuki - This brush is the best foundation brush, ever. Creates a flawless, airbrushed look with out sucking up all of your product.
2. Sigma F86 | Tapered Kabuki - This brush is perfect for blending in concealer under the eyes. Similar to the F80, but angled to get in those little corners under the eyes.
3. Bare Minerals | Full Flawless Face Brush - So this one is a little random in here, seeing as most of my brushes are Sigma, BUT, I love this brush for bronzer and blush. I love that the pressure isn't too direct that it creates chunky lines, but not to soft that it makes a mess with the product. Perfectly soft contour and blush.
5. Sigma E40 | Tapered Blending - This brush is great to brush an all over color on the lid or a darker color in the crease with a diffused/softer affect.
6. Sigma E25 | Blending - This brush give you a little more control than the E40 tapered blending brush. Use it for a darker color in the crease. Perfect to give a more direct application with out harsh lines.
7. Sigma E05 | Eyeliner - Love this brush for my gel liners. Sometimes angled brushes can be too difficult to control and other liner brushes are too teeny to see where its going. This is the perfect size and shape for a gorgeous cat eye or just a simple, clean line.