Back to the Basics | Introduction
I recently returned from spending two weeks in Indiana with my family and with ALL my sisters. We had an absolute blast BUT I learned the following things in the past 2 weeks...
1. My family does not read my blog #FamilySupport
2. My sisters definitely do not read my blog #Number1Fans
3. None of the ladies in my family have the proper tools in their make up bag ... (No wonder I'm the prettiest. Hahaha #TotallyJoking)
Which means either A - I'm failing as a blogger/make up artist #HighlyUnlikely or B - they just suck at following my blog. #LoveYouGuysAnyway. Either way, I've compiled a list of blog posts... Back to the basics. To my sisters and family - if you don't read these, I give up and your on your own...
These are the questions that were asked in our bathroom conversations while getting ready...
- How do I get my face to look smooth and have a natural glow?
- How do I get my make up to last all day?
- Why do I have such dark circles?
- What's the right foundation for me?
- What brushes should I be using?
So over the next few weeks, I will be tackling each question, posting some tutorials, and hopefully helping some of you out with some basics. If you have any more questions you would like me to answer, comment below or email me at Jaime@ JaimeRBravo.com. I would love to answer some questions for you!
If you are in Arizona, make sure to schedule your Summer Beauty Camp Make up Lesson with me before the end of the summer! Find all the information here!