MakeOver Monday | Erin
Erin came to her class to accomplish a polished look she could do for her wedding. Since she is having a destination wedding she was unable to bring someone out or find someone in the area. So we opted for a lesson teaching her skills she can utilize not only for her wedding, but for a day to day basis...Here is what we used.
- Stila stay all day 10-in-one HD Illuminating Beauty balm (as primer)
- MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Foundation - NC 20 using a Sigma Kabuki Brush F80
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Blush - MAC Warm Soul or Elf Blushes
- MAC - Painterly as eyelid primer
- Nude Shimmer shadow for all over
- Light brown for crease or pop of color.
- Brows - MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set
- Liner - Loreal Gel Liner - Espresso
- Lashes - Stardell SF DW (United Beauty Supply)
- Mascara - Better Than Sex
- Concealer Under the eye - MAC Prolonger Concealer NC15
- Lipstick/Gloss - MAC Modesty & Nymphette
- MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder
Shop for all your Sigma Brushes here using the code "INNOVATINGBEAUTY" for 10% off your entire order!
Make sure to book your class...only a few spots left for the summer price!